A day I will never forget by DON-AKANIDO

I urge you (superbazers) please after reading try to drop a comment in the comment box.

yesterday was the saddest day in my life i was at a park when i saw a woman seriously complaining about her stolen phone so i also went near her to listen tobwhat she was saying.

i was also downloading something
with my phone at that same time..immediately she saw my
phone she told the crowd that's her phone which was samsung galaxy fame..foe a moment i couldn't even open my mouth,i was so confused.

she held me and slapped me. the crowd attempted to beat me up. luckily a policeman was passing by n he came into
d scene .

he asked what was going on and i explained with tears all ova my face.

he sent me to de police station together with d woman n i still explained to de policeman that i was innocent..so d police man asked d woman to call her phone.

she called n a girl picked and told d woman it was her daughter d girl told d woman that de woman left her phone home wen she was leaving to town .

i even cried more and more coz i had already been disgraced .

Den policeman told de woman to settle me with some lil amount
of money.

d woman pulled 3million out of her bag n wanted to hand it ova to me but it was just too much for me so i just opened my eyes,stood up from my bed n went to take my bath..


WHAT WILL BE YOUR REACTIONS?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.