Must Read: My NYSC Tale With The Fulani Girl Part 4


If you missed part Three(3) read it Here


I moved my fingers round the labia, did it
repeatedly leaving her femalecore to rest
, then inserted my middle finger into the
vaginal opening, that was the time I felt
a resistance, I quickly withdraw my
finger and went back to playing with the femalecore.
I have heard both pleasant and horrible
stories of men who have had the
privilege of sleeping with virgin gurls,
never done a virgin before “so I knw say I
don buy job”. The several articles I have studied on how to go about carrying out
this herculean task is enough to make
me feel like a champion, multiple virgin
threads on Nland gave me some bravado
confidence too, but to say the truth I was
only a pro in theory. I developed instant palpitation and was
sweating profusely, but I was still
determined to go ahead with the
challenge so I did not stop, already she
was vibrating, contracting and relaxing
her thigh muscles against my hands while I was vigorously stimulating her, it
was as if the confusion directed all my
energy to the fingers doing the
stimulation. All the while my hand was under the
wrapper, she tried pulling it out but her
strength failed, the pleasure made her
turn to her left side with her back facing
me, eventually she completed the turning
with my hand serving as the pivot, her back was facing up while her belli was
pressing on the hand, with the left hand I
loosened the knot of the wrapper, @ that
particular juncture Nafisa was lying with
her bare body on my bed, (a dream come
true!). I removed my right hand from beneath
her belly, made a gentle push into the
Kittycat from behind, that was when my
finger snapped in, she was not a virgin,
her Kitty-Cat was just too tight “ne
kawai”…She shouted and held on to the bed sheet, pulling herself up-away from
my hands, her head was almost touching
the floor, I held her @ the waist and
gently pulled her back to the center of
mattress and continued giving her all the
pleasure, the sound she was making sounded like cry to me but I will call it mourning.

She kept saying “waiyo!
Waiyo!! Waiyo!!! “ na shiga uku” The last time I had s*x before that night
was 2mnths ago, “conji dey worry me”

but I was more concerned about ensuring
she enjoyed the night at my own
expense, besides I was not sure if I have condom to use. My mind was telling me to play and finger fvck her only, but my joystick was so stiff to breaking point. I used my phone light to rushed for any
available condoms in the drawer, I did
not see any, picked my wallet to search
but only saw my NYSC ID card and my last
500naira note. My joystick was as erect and strong as a
pestle, I was having tremor and mild
lower abdominal pain, only s*x can make
it relax. I was tense, @ that moment I was ready
to do it, even without condoms… 


To Be Continued…

No comments

Powered by Blogger.