Check Out The InterC 4G LTE Internet Speed


InterC the latest 4G LTE network provider Nigeria that joined the 4G LTE family recently their Network have not circulate the around the country yet but will soon get to all part where it's not yet.

The way iInterC is going I think they have a better plan for the country data services and I am seeing a cool and smart network ahead in InterC, the cool thing there is InterC Sim card is sold for N1500 and it comes it comes with 1.5GB inside and it last for 30days.
A blog follower Faisal Ashiru Danliman bought the InterC Sim and run a speed test from his result he said
Regarding the speed, I must say I'm impressed because even with just two bars of reception I still get 7MBPs download speed and 6MBPs upload speed. Speed test with Speed test android app below


From the screenshot above am really impressed because I was not expecting the speed to be up to that level so if you stay locations like Kaduna, Abuja and PortHarcout kindly go and pick your own Sim so that you can rock InrterC, as I always say NEW IS ALWAYS THE BEST.


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK || FOLLOW US ON TWITTER || JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.