Is Diamond Bank The Best For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria?


In the past, I have written about how to get a dollar account from any bank in Nigeria but then I only favored Gt Bank because I considered them the best for internet stuffs and transaction such as this. And indeed they claim they are.


However, it's not so true...what they claim.

As you'll agree with me, customer's testimony is by far more important than whatever a bank official has to say!

I went online @ Facebook and a friend of mine shared this.

Just Opened A New Diamond USD Account Without Any Referees!!!
I NEVER Thought It Will Be Possible.
Just Presented My National ID, Utility Bill, 1 Passport, BVN Number And The Sum Of 100USD.
Account Opened Within 24Hours
Thanks To Diamond For Easy And Fast Customer Service.




It makes me think about the choice of domiciliary account again.

Gt Bank opens their own free of charge by they waste a lot of time, at least in my own
case but my friend just registered without any referees but with $100.

Seems quite obvious that Diamond is the best with Dom accounts in Nigeria!
Are you familiar with domiciliary accounts?

Which do you use and are their services satisfactory?






No comments

Powered by Blogger.